Tips for Bartering & Local Trading
If you’re reading this blog chances are you’ve done some local trading or bartering on Craigslist, OfferUp, or perhaps even right here on Avontage. Before you dive in and start buying or selling services we made a quick tip list to help you get the best experience when bartering.
- Make your offer descriptive and detailed to ensure you are not reactive in answering questions from offers. Having the information listed will save you both time and energy.
- Trade offers should be the same dollar amount as the service offered not on trade to stay competitive.
- Add a photo to your profile and listing to help the buyer visualize the business and convert your offers.
- Reach out to other owners and services available to inquire about trade. In other words, get the wheels moving.
- Check the rating of the seller or do a Google search of the company to read about testimonials or reviews to help you make the right trade.
- Search local trading by your city or geographic location for business-related services. Trading locally in 10-20 mile proximity may help you connect in better ways than regions that are further away.
- Search local trading when working remotely or away from home. Offers can come from far and wide to help you on the go.
- Keep records of your transaction for tax purposes when filing season comes. Having the receipts and transactions ready will help you or your accountant save you time and frustration.
Not that you know some basic tips for buying, selling, and trading online, here is how Avontage works!
How it works?
Avontage, is an online marketplace for businesses and professionals. It allows owners, freelancers, and marketers to trade-exchange services and barter without spending.
At Avontage, you or your business can barter for services online to benefit both parties while conserving cash. Plus, it’s free to join, post offers, and connect.
Why join Avontage?
First, as we mentioned earlier, Avontage is the ONLY barter platform to help promote and market your business without spending any money. It can help you and your business barter for services online and to push forward without hurting your expenses.
Second, business owners and entrepreneurs are able to utilize your slow times and excess capacities to gain new customers you wouldn’t otherwise have to grow your business and expand your network.
Thirdly, we promote your services on Avontage via search engine optimization (SEO), Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and all other social media platforms.
Click the link below to join for free!
Once enrolled, you can start posting business ads for free and earn $200 free AvontageBucks. Start spending and connecting with local business owners in your area!
- For more Avontage videos on how to barter and trade, click here.
- Earn $50 & Refer a friend: https://www.avontage.com/blog/referandearn/
- Book A Demo: https://calendly.com/avontage/meeting?month=2020-05
- Download Android App
- Download iPhone App